Indoor Air Quality in the Torrance
Helping You Breathe Healthier Air
With an indoor air quality unit and regular maintenance, you and your family can be supplied with cleaner air. The EPA lists indoor air pollution as a high priority public risk, warning that levels of indoor pollutants can be up to five times higher than levels of pollutants outdoors. Due to these concerns, Carter Services is committed to supplying Torrance residents with an air purifier unit that cares for their health.
Give us a call at (310) 872-1898 to learn how your home's air quality can be improved with an air purifier from Carrier.
Infinity Air Purifier in Torrance
The Infinity Air Purifier works with your home's existing HVAC system to provide you with healthier air. By using Carrier's patented Captures and Kills technology, the purifier is able to filter up to 95% of pathogens. Once these dangerous pathogens are caught by the unit, they are then vaporized with an electrical charge. With a filter efficiency of MERV 15, the purifier is able to trap pathogens that are as small as .30 microns. As an authorized service dealer of Carrier's Infinity Air Purifier, our technicians at Carter Services are able to provide you with installation, maintenance, and repair services.
The infinity air purifier offers many benefits, such as:
- Uses your existing ductwork to filter your home's air
- Effectively eliminates 13 known pathogens from your home, including human influenza, common cold, measles, and coronavirus
- The unit is outfitted with a long-lasting MERV 15 filter
- Effective against the common fungus, Aspergillus versicolor
- Does not overwork your system by limiting pressure drop
- Boasts a germicidal rate of 99%
- Can be installed to meet your home's airflow