Torrance Heating Repair Services
Heating Repair Professionals On-Call in Torrance
Carter Services opened in 1974, and we are a family-owned business. We started with only one service vehicle, and now we have one of the largest fleets in Southern California. And with one of the largest teams of technicians in the area, we know we can handle any heater repair job we encounter. That’s why we are always ready to provide you with excellent service supported by some of the most skilled and experienced contractors in the area.
In many ways, we are a mobile HVAC service company because our large fleet of service vehicles is always on the go. Our service vehicles are fully equipped and stocked, and we are always ready to provide you with the best service in the industry.
In addition, all our contractors are insured and licensed in heating, cooling, electrical, and plumbing. We value your business, and our technicians understand that each job means earning your trust and continued business. One of the ways we earn your trust is through the rigorous licensing, training, and certifying of our team of technicians. Also, we only work with contractors who have been background checked and are licensed in California.
We are proud to be one of the most reliable service providers in the area because it took us years to build a reputation for hard work, integrity, and expertise. We stand behind our work and provide only the best quality to our customers. You never have to worry that we've provided substandard materials or cut corners that could compromise your systems.
To schedule a repair service for your heater, contact us online or call us at (310) 872-1898 today!
Signs Your Heater Needs Repairs
Winter is here, and it's important to have a reliable heater to keep your home or business warm and cozy. However, problems can occur, and when they do, you may wonder if you need to replace or repair your heater. If you're not a heating expert, it can be difficult to determine what's wrong with your heating system. Below, we will discuss some common signs your heater needs repairs and what you can do about it:
- Unusual Noises – If your heater is making loud or unusual noises, it's a sign that something is not right. A rattling, banging, or screeching noise could be a sign that the blower wheel is loose, or it could be a sign of a more serious problem like a crack in the heat exchanger. In any case, it's important to have a professional inspect your heater to determine the cause of the noise and to make any necessary repairs.
- Inconsistent Heating – If you notice that some areas of your home are significantly colder than others, it could mean that your heater is not functioning at its full capacity. It could be due to a faulty thermostat, a blocked air filter, or other reasons. Inconsistent heating can also mean that your heater is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- High Energy Bills – If your energy bills are increasing significantly, it could be a sign that your heater is not running properly. When a heater is not working efficiently, it must work harder to generate the same amount of heat, which means it's using more energy and costing you more money. If you notice a sudden increase in your energy bills, it's time to have your heater inspected.
- Strange Smells – If you notice a burning smell, it could mean that the heater's motor is overheating, or there could be a problem with the electrical wiring. If you smell gas, it's important to turn off your heater immediately and call a professional. A gas leak can be dangerous and should be dealt with immediately.
- Age of the Heater – The age of your heater is a good indication of whether it needs repairs. Most heaters last between 15 and 25 years. If your heater is close to or over 15 years old and you notice any of the above-mentioned signs, it's time to have it inspected by a professional.
Experienced, Family-Owned Heating Service Provider
The team at Carter Services is a family-owned provider of experienced professional heater repair services in the Torrance area. We have seen many broken and compromised heating systems. Did you know that unauthorized repairs by untrained providers could void the service warranty for your furnace or heating system? Don't risk your home or office to amateur technicians or unlicensed specialists. Always hire a professional when choosing a service provider for your heater repair.
We are a team of highly trained Torrance heater repair specialists who are licensed and insured. Our contractors will always deliver quality heater repairs using only the best, and we are committed to doing every job to our customers' satisfaction. We will provide an inspection of your heater and give you a clear assessment of its issues and repair estimates. At Carter Services, we are committed to honesty in business, so we will always tell you if your system is beyond repair and give you a selection of replacement options.
Efficient and Reliable Heater Repair in Torrance
Our Torrance heating repair technicians are trained to be the best in the business. So, whether you need heater repair or installation of a brand-new system, we will make sure we handle your request efficiently and deliver the reliability our customers have come to expect. After more than three decades of business, customers know what they are getting when they call Carter Services. Our highly skilled and trained HVAC team is almost always the most experienced available in Torrance. We are authorized to repair over 21 brands, which means that most of the leading brands of heating systems trust us with their reputations.
Our skilled team specializes in the repair of:
- Gas-fired heaters
- Heat pumps
- Electric space heaters
If your systems can't be repaired, don’t worry. We can help you make the right choice for your home or business’s heating installation needs.
Call our offices today to learn more about our heating system repair services in Torrance. You can contact us online or dial (310) 872-1898. We're standing by to help you today!
Suggested Reading:What's That Noise Coming From My Furnace?
"Polite, professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend"
I have used Carter Services for 13 years. Today was another positive experience. Edward replaces the thermostat, set it for ...- Virginia S
He was prompt, analyzed the problem and explained the solutions very well.- Lourdes
"Fast, friendly, clean and respectful."
I would definitely call on them again for plumbing/dishwasher services.- Yolanda
I've used Carter Services numerous times.- Michele
"Quick Response, Excellent Work"
Service was provided the same day and Kent did an excellent job fixing our SubZero refrigerator which needed a new coil and s ...- Suzanne
"Excellent and quick service!"
Kent diagnosed the problem quickly and was able to fix our Sub Zero refrigerator in the same appointment.- Carre
"I can't remember ever being more impressed with a repair service."
Highly recommend!- Montagues
"I have always found Carter's Services to be responsive and reliable and their technicians to be capable."
I was very pleased and satisfied with the service from Carter's to repair our dishwasher.- Barbara